ICYMI, Microsoft has big plans plans to double the size of its ad business to $20 billion. Google and Meta are showing signs of fading, making more room for emerging platforms like TikTok, Amazon and Instacart. Microsoft’s search and news advertising revenues have consistently grown over the last four quarters and it offers cost-effectiveness and detailed analytics.
Microsoft has improved their Ads dashboard, features, and product offerings with a unified interface, more detailed reporting, data visualization, and new automated campaign management tools, audience insights, and automated bidding strategies to help users better target their campaigns and the ability to manage multiple campaigns from a single dashboard and the ability to optimize campaigns for different devices.
Here are just a few:
- Extending Shopping campaigns to more markets
- New ad type for service providers
- Automotive Ads get more placements, roll out globally
- Updates to the reporting dashboard with recent reports, real-time previews and more
- Cash back incentives for ads
- New certification badges, levels and a new learning center
- Bing is building a new retail marketplace
- Auto-updates for shopping campaigns are launched
- Netflix, Microsoft partner for ad supported subscription plan
- 5 new ad products and updates are launched
- Multimedia Ads are launched
Learn more. Read the full article on Search Engine Land.
- The Impact of Augmented Reality (AR) on Health and Wellness AdvertisingAugmented Reality (AR) is rapidly transforming the advertising landscape, offering new and exciting ways to engage and captivate audiences. In the health and wellness sector, AR presents unique opportunities to … Read more
- Navigating the World of Programmatic AdsIn an era where digital marketing is evolving at a breakneck speed, programmatic advertising has emerged as a game-changer, particularly for the health and wellness industry. This innovative approach to … Read more
- Crafting Compelling Facebook Ads: Using Ad Copy and Imagery to Connect with Your Health and Wellness AudienceIn the world of Facebook advertising, the power of your ad copy and imagery cannot be overstated, especially in the health and wellness industry. While targeting the right demographics is … Read more