Google unveils 2 new customer acquisition and asset creation tools
Two innovative tools launched during Google’s Search Ads Week, aimed at enabling advertisers to produce creatives more quickly and enhancing their overall performance.
- Create new assets with Google’s AI
- New customer acquisition goals
Create new assets with Google’s AI
Google aims to assist advertisers in effectively reaching their target audience by providing them with a range of pertinent creative assets. As part of this effort, they have introduced a new feature called “automatically created assets,” which generates fresh ad components by utilizing an advertiser’s existing assets and landing page. This feature facilitates responsive search ads in showcasing the most effective combination of assets to potential customers.
Currently, the open beta for automatically generated assets is accessible to all English-speaking advertisers. Early adopters who have utilized this feature for headlines and descriptions have observed an average increase of 2% in conversions, with a comparable cost per conversion, for ad groups utilizing responsive search ads.
New improvements coming to assets. As part of this update, the following improvements will roll out in the coming weeks:
- Ad Strength will take into account both automatically created assets and your existing assets when determining your rating.
- Automatically created assets will use inputs you’ve provided such as your keywords to customize your headlines and improve their relevance to the query when it’s predicted to improve performance.
- You’ll also be able to remove any automatically created assets that you’d prefer not to include in your ads.
Additional languages for automatically created assets will be launched later this year.
Connect with new customers on Search
Google has rolled out a new global customer acquisition objective for Search campaigns that leverages Smart Bidding and first-party data to optimize campaigns and attract new customers during peak periods. With the integration of this objective and bidding tactics such as Maximize conversion value with a target ROAS, advertisers can focus on and target high-value customers.
Several businesses have already employed this objective to connect with potential new customers. For instance, Baltic Born, a fashion retailer with an ambitious revenue growth objective, utilized the new customer acquisition goal for Search in conjunction with a target ROAS value-based bidding strategy to broaden their customer base beyond repeat customers in a fiercely competitive market. Consequently, they achieved a 73% surge in new customers and a 36% increase in revenue.
The new customer acquisition goal has two modes that help you to reach your campaign goals:
- Value New Customer: Bid higher for new customers than for existing customers.
- New Customers Only: Bid for new customers only.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!